") explains how Miracle Brand LLC (“Miracle Brand
” or “us
”) collects, uses, shares, and protects information when you (“you
” or “your
, you may not use the Website.
1. What types of information do we collect?
Miracle Brand collects the following categories of information about Website users:
- Identifiers and Contact Information. We collect identifiers and contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address, when you use the Website, including if you purchase products or a gift card (for gift cards, we also collect the recipient’s name, email address, telephone number, and postal address). This information includes personal information described in California Civil Code §1789.80.
- Transaction and Payment Information. The Website is hosted by Shopify Inc. If you make a purchase on the Website, we and/or Shopify will collect your order, payment, and shipping information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, billing address, and shipping address, to process and fulfill your orders. Additionally, when you click on product links or place items in your shopping cart, we collect commercial information about your shopping preferences and consuming history and tendencies.
- Internet, Device, and Network Activity Information. When you use the Website, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser, internet service provider, and device (such as your computer, phone, tablet, or smart watch), depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about the operating system or type of device used, the device ID associated with your device, the date and time you access the Website, and your log in attempts. We may also collect information about your browsing and search history and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including our Website; and we may collect information regarding the websites, applications, or advertisements you visited immediately before and after your use of our Website.
- Geolocation Information. We collect your approximate location from your IP address.
- Public Content. We may collect public content (“Public Content”), such as when you post a review about our Website. Once you submit Public Content, neither you nor Miracle Brand can control how it may be copied, shared, or used by third parties, even if you and/or Miracle Brand later delete such Public Content. Accordingly, you should carefully consider what personal information you choose to include within your Public Content.
- Other Information. We may collect other information from you, such as when you make a claim for a promotion run on the Website, when you request assistance through customer service, or when you voluntarily subscribe to newsletters or reminders. You will always be asked for your consent in advance of providing such other information. Further, we may collect protected class information, such as your gender or age, including if that information is ascertainable from your use of the Website or saved shopping preferences.
2. How and when do we collect information about you?
- When you enter or upload information to the Website. We collect information you provide, including when you make a purchase or save shopping or payment preferences.
- When you communicate with us. We collect information from your communications, such as when you email us, contact customer service, or communicate via social media.
In particular, Miracle Brand uses the following types of cookies, some of which are placed by third parties, to customize your shopping and checkout experience:
Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.)
Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used to record the number of visits
Expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer
Persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart
Used in connection with navigation through the Website
Indefinite, if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access
Set by Google and tracks who visits the Website and from where
We use Google Analytics on our Website to collect usage data, analyze how users use the Website, and provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of this practice, visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add On
Certain third parties place cookies and pixels on our Website. These companies may use that data to show you more relevant advertisements and promotions. You can learn more about your ability to control privacy settings at these companies’ websites, which include but are not limited to Facebook/Instagram
, and Google/YouTube
You can change your cookie settings in your internet browser and use preferences or settings on your device to manage your privacy controls. However, if you disable cookies or other tools, some of the features of the Website may not function correctly. For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
and learn how to disable these tools by opting-out of third-party cookies
and mobile device ID practices
for targeted advertising.
- From third parties. Miracle Brand may collect transaction and payment information as well as other personal information from service providers (such as payment processors and shipping providers) and other third parties (such as when a user purchases a gift card for you using your information) as is necessary to complete Website transactions.
Miracle Brand LLC may collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may combine your email information with other information they have access to such as mailing address so that Miracle Brand LLC may serve relevant marketing offers to you via direct mail. If you do not want Miracle Brand LLC to collect information about you, please contact Miracle Brand LLC to opt out.
3. How do we use your information?
Miracle Brand may use the information identified in Section 2 for certain “business purposes” that are necessary to provide the Website and related services and for certain “commercial purposes,” meaning a use that advances our business interests, such as marketing the Website.
Importantly, when you provide your name along with contact and billing information, which may include sensitive personal information, for example the credit card number and CVV used when a purchase is made on the Website, we only use and disclose that information as necessary and reasonably expected to provide the products or services requested by you.
The following are the business purposes for which we may use your information:
- To process and fulfill your orders, including any related requests.
- To personalize your user experience, such as by using cookies to allow you to set personal preferences when using the Website, and to make it so you don’t have to re-enter the same information when you visit the Website several times within a short timeframe.
- To improve the Website and related goods and services, including by considering analytics, demographics, and user feedback to improve or repair the Website.
- To secure the Website and related purposes, such as by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and identifying and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
The following are the commercial purposes for which we may use your information:
- To advertise to you, for example, using information gathered through cookies and web beacons, including those placed by third parties, to deliver advertisements specific to your personal interests. You can learn more about retargeting practices, including how to revoke your consent, by visiting these websites or contacting us:
- To advertise public content to others, such as by sharing your reviews about us.
We may also use your information, combined with that of other users, to create deidentified “Aggregate Information,” which is statistical information about all users or a subset thereof and is pseudonymized and deidentified, i.e., cannot be used to identify or relate back to you. Aggregate Information may be used by Miracle Brand for the purposes listed above. We may also use Aggregate Information to develop use cases that compare average industry trends.
In other words, we process your data when necessary to perform our responsibilities under a contract with you (e.g., providing and processing payments for the products you have ordered), if we need to comply with a legal obligation, if necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests unless they are overridden by your interests or rights, to protect the vital interests of users, or when we have your consent to do so, which you may withdraw by contacting us as outlined below.
4. How do we disclose your information?
Miracle Brand may disclose your information with the following third parties for the business and commercial purposes indicated below:
- Service Providers. Miracle Brand shares your personal information with service providers, such as payment processors and shipping providers, to complete and fulfill your orders, operate the Website, communicate with customers, and so forth.
- Government Officials and Other Parties. To comply with our legal obligations, we may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other valid legal processes. We may also disclose personal information when we believe it is necessary to prevent illegal, fraudulent, or injurious actions that may cause harm to individuals.
- Advertising Partners. We may disclose information as needed to advertising partners. For example, we may share information gathered through cookies and tracking tools to allow a third party to advertise our products to you after you leave the Website.
- Other Users. We may share your Public Content, such as reviews and comments about the Website and our products, including by reposting your reviews on the Website, in our advertising, and through our social media accounts
5. Do we sell your information to others?
Although Miracle Brand’s practices may not constitute a “sale” of personal information, you have the right to direct us to not use your information for these practices. You may do so by disabling cookies and other tools or visiting informational websites, as outlined above, or contacting us.
6. How do we protect your information?
We maintain safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the internet can be 100% secure. As a result, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk. The security of your personal information also depends on you. You should protect and refrain from sharing your sensitive personal information and immediately notify us or impacted third parties of any suspected data breach.
7. How long do we keep your information?
8. Do we transfer your information to a different country?
If you are visiting the Website, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be processed and securely maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States. By using the Website, you authorize and consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
9. Privacy Rights
Process for Making a Request
To make a privacy request regarding your personal information, please contact us as outlined below with your name and either your email address or physical address associated with your use of the Website. If you are making a privacy request through an authorized agent, please also provide the agent’s name and email address and statement of authorization. If we need additional information to verify your identity or process your request, we will promptly respond to you. In certain jurisdictions, consumers have specific privacy rights, as outlined below.
California residents have the following rights under California privacy laws:
- Right to access and correct your personal information;
- Right to request disclosure of the categories of information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling information, the categories of third parties with whom we share your information, and specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
- Right to opt out of certain privacy practices, including any sale of information;
- Right to request deletion of personal information collected about you; and
- Right to no discriminatory treatment (and Miracle Brand will not discriminate against you, for example by charging you a different price, for exercising your rights).
In addition, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide information to the Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Nevada consumers have the right to request that Miracle Brand not sell their personal information for monetary consideration to certain other parties. This right applies even if their personal information is not currently being sold. If you wish to make a request, please contact us.
European Economic Area Residents
Residents of the European Economic Area have the right to access information we hold about you and to ask that your information be corrected, updated, or erased, and the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing of your information. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you live, see e.g., this website
10. How do we protect the privacy of children?
Miracle Brand does not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected such information, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
11. How can you receive and opt-out from marketing communications?
12. Links to third-party websites.
13. Do we respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) Signals?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. We do not respond to DNT requests.
Miracle Brand LLC controls the information and data provided to and collected by us. If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, make a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us. Our Website has a Contact Form
Miracle Brand LLC
111 Town Square Place
Suite 1203 PMB 1065
Jersey City, New Jersey 07310
1501 Haines St.
Jacksonville, FL 32206